Sunday, April 4, 2010

One More Day

I am getting ready for tomorrow's surgery mentally and emotionally. I am so grateful that it is Easter Sunday and the world seems to be calm . The extra prayers from my non-Jewish friends don't hurt either.

It is a beautiful Spring day outside and all seems well with the my world. I will go up and pack my toiletries and discharge outfit, clean the toilet seat riser I received yesterday from a client,
and then head over to the plastic surgeon to get my boobs marked for tomorrow. You would think they could use a sharpie or something more permanent so that I could shower tomorrow but unfortunatley that is not the case.

Otherwise I feel like a I am getting ready for a Staycation. I've always thought how nice it would be to vacation at home. With Aharon being a travel agent we always go away. It will be nice to be at home and enjoy my deck watching the flowers bloom and read, and listen to music.

1 comment:

  1. My dear sweet friend,

    I am so sorry you had to go through what you did today. All my love and thoughts are with you and I hope you have a speedy recovery. With love, always, Amy

    ReplyDelete